How do I reserve a property?

All of our properties are offered on a strictly “first come first served” basis. Once you have seen the house and have decided as a group to take it then you need to pay the deposit, sign the tenancy agreement and at that stage the house is reserved for you.

Some landlords do not supply a washing machine. Do we have to hire this ourselves?

No, all our kitchens are fully equipped and include washing machines as well as fridges, freezers, oven and hobs. Many also have dishwashers and tumble dryers.

Do we have to pay council tax?

Students are exempt from council tax and the University will supply you with a council tax exemption certificate.

We are a group of 4 but really like your 5 bedroom house. Can we still take it?

Yes you can, but you will still have to pay 5 lots of rent so we do not recommend this course of action. You should really try to find a house for 4.

What happens if something goes wrong in the house?

We have a full time maintenance team that are on hand 24 hours a day should any problems occur.

Can you be contacted in the evening or weekend ?

Yes, we are available at all times.

Are all the houses double-glazed?

Yes, all of our houses are double-glazed and have gas central heating.

How long is the contract?

In most cases it is a 12 month contract starting 1st July.

Stunning & Luxurious Student Rental's in Selly Oak